My whole show revolves around questions. I give a
ticket for each person who raises their hand.
1. Who here loves At Home America?
2. Who here has never been to an At Home America
3. Who here was brought by a friend?
4. Who here was looking forward to getting out of
5. Who here thinks their friend would love our
6. Who here has ever been a hostess for any other
direct sales company? Can you share a reason why you had your party?
7. Who here is a previous At Home America
customer? (They come back, they must love the Homewares, and these
guests make great hostesses.)
8. Who here would love to turn 3 hours of your
time into Free Homewares?
9. Please raise your hand if there are 2 or more
items that you would take right now if I gave them to you? Who here
could buy everything they want right now without using a credit card?
Usually all hands go up and only 1 or none are left up.
10. Who here doesn't get to see their friends as
often as you'd like?
11. Who here would love to see the brand new
12. Who here just doesn't have time to have a
show? Well, here's an idea, if you had time to come you have time to
have your own show? The only difference is you won't have to drive to
the show and you will get all of the free products?
13. Who here would love to go on a $150 shopping
14. Who would like to have everything that you see
her tonight without breaking the bank for it?
15. Who here doesn't want to have a show because
you think you have to clean your house? Great have it in your back yard,
at your child's sporting event, or at a local picnic spot or at my
16. Who here would have to check with your husband
before having a show? Would he rather you spend $150 tonight or go home
and tell him you decided to have a show and saved him $150?
17. Who here would love to have a party but you've
had a previous bad experience? If I could turn your show into a great
experience would you be willing to have an At Home America Show?
18. Who here knows someone in charge of
fund-raisers for an organization or business? And would love to receive
$40 of our Homewares if they decide to do a fundraiser with me and At
19. How long would it take you to see 10-15 of
your closest friends or family members? With At Home America it only
takes about 3 hours to see everyone plus you'll usually earn $100 in
20. Who here thinks (Hostess Name) deserves this
(half-priced item)? Great! 10 of your raised your hand and she only
needs 3 good friends to help her out! When 3 of you book a show she'll
get this for FREE!
I really like using
13 and 20. When I ask about the shopping spree...I pick the first 3
people to raise their hands and I hostess coach with them. I also use
$150 in free product instead of the typical $100. This sets a higher
standard for show sales. I like turning the booking seeds into
questions; I believe it gets them thinking.