obviously a winter game, but can be adapted for any season. For summer,
change the scene to a beach, complete with umbrellas; lifeguard in a
chair blowing a whistle, shark in the water, sunbathers, sandcastles
with flags, etc.! In the fall, have them draw a family raking leaves,
geese flying south, pumpkins by a fence, etc. There’s even a recipe for
1. Close your eyes - and no peaking!
2. Draw the head of a snowman
3. Now draw the middle circle
4. Now draw the bottom circle
5. Give your snowman 2 eyes
6. He needs a nose
7. Now give him 2 arms
8. And 5 buttons marching down his front
9. Oh - he has to have a mouth
10. And you’d better give him a hat before he melts
· If the head and middle section are touching or overlapping - 5
· If the middle and bottom section are touching or overlapping -
· 5 pts. For each eye inside his head
· 5 pts. If his nose is inside his head
· 5 pt.s If his mouth is inside his head
· 5 pts. For each button that’s in the middle or bottom section
· If his arms are connected to his body, 5 points for each one
· 5 points if his hat is touching his head
a snowman without using your eyes
I’m sure you thought you’d win grand prize!
For the winner I have snowman soup
And the rest of you get snowman poop!
for snowman soup:
1 packet instant chocolate milk
1 candy cane
Little bag of marshmallows
Tie it all together with Christmas ribbon
for snowman “poop”: Bag of little marshmallows
For the Fall version, here’s the “pumpkin poop” poem!
-Pumpkin poop is a bag of candy corn.
tried your hand at artistry
Without the use of your eyes
And for our lucky winner
I’ve got a special prize!
I had started to carve a pumpkin
With my carving knife and scoop,
But when he saw your picture
Well, he took a little poop!
It looked so cute and funny
Just like a candy treat
So I’m sharing it with you, now
Because you are so sweet!