Great deal on tickets to Disney on Ice in Dayton, OH!

Feel free to post here and get to know each other!

Moderator: Admin

engineermom21

Great deal on tickets to Disney on Ice in Dayton, OH!

Post by engineermom21 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:57 am

Disney On Ice is truly an amazing family experience that everyone should take their kids at least once, and it’s coming to Wright State’s Nutter Center in Dayton from October 20-23! My kids have been several times, and I swear they love each performance more than the last!

If you want to get a great discount, go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/Wright-Stat ... nue/180344 and use the code MOM4 to receive 4 tickets for $44. (You can also call 1-800-745-3000 and use the code over the phone.) Once you buy the first 4 for $44, you can buy additional tickets at just $11 each! (No double discounts. Not valid on Opening Night. Not valid on Front Row or VIP seats. Minimum of 4 tickets must be purchased.)

Here is a little more information on the show: Make imagination your destination! Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on a journey into the magical worlds of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Peter Pan and Lilo & Stitch. Discover Ariel and Sebastian’s enchanting undersea kingdom; visit the Pride Lands with Simba and Nala; soar through starry skies with Peter Pan and his sassy fairy friend Tinker Bell; and say “aloha” to fun with Lilo and Stitch. You'll be captivated by the music, beauty and laughter in a journey so magical, you’ll never want to go home.

Hope you and your family are able to attend this magical performance! And don’t forget to tell your friends and family about the great deal!

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them. (www.milesofmarketing.com.) We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!