Great Family-4-Pack deal for Disney on Ice in Cincinnati!

Feel free to post here and get to know each other!

Moderator: Admin

engineermom21

Great Family-4-Pack deal for Disney on Ice in Cincinnati!

Post by engineermom21 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Mickey & Minnie’s Magical Journey will be at the US Bank Arena from October 27-30, 2011. They have a Family 4 Pack offer that includes (4) tickets to any Disney On Ice performance, (4) small popcorns, (4) 16oz lemonades and (4) lollipops. It's $99 for the Family 4 Pack, but considering all you get in return, it's not a bad deal. It does say that Front Row and VIP seats are not valid for the 4 pack, that there are no double discounts, and there is a minimum of 4 tickets per order (which there are 4 tickets in a 4 pack, so I think that means you have to order at least one 4 pack...) The tickets are available online at http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/180631/877083.

Here is a little more information on the show: Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse as they travel to four exciting destinations all in one fun-filled ice production! Audiences will be transported straight from their seats into the magical worlds of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Lilo & Stitch and Peter Pan in this passport-to-adventure spectacular created for the entire family!

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them. (www.milesofmarketing.com) Just wanted to pass the information along so that maybe some can have a fun night out with the family for a pretty good price. We've been to some of the Disney on Ice performances in the past, and they are always amazing! :)