Sesame Street Live is coming to NJ! Save $5 on tickets!

Feel free to post here and get to know each other!

Moderator: Admin

engineermom21

Sesame Street Live is coming to NJ! Save $5 on tickets!

Post by engineermom21 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Elmo is one of my kids’ favorite characters, and I know they are going to love this show! I bet your family will too :) Sesame Street Live “Elmo Makes Music” is coming to IZOD Center September 30 – October 2.

If you buy tickets at http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist ... enter_MOMS and use the code MOMS, you will save $5 per ticket! (Note that it is not valid on Sunny Seats, Gold Circle, $15 price seats or previously purchased tickets, and there are no double discounts.) Ticket prices are normally $18.50-$101.50 ($101.50 is for the Sunny Seats packages that are available for all shows. They include front row seats and a pre-show Meet & Greet with two Sesame Street Live friends).

Here is a little more information on the show itself:
Mark your calendar for a musical event like no other—monsters making music! Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird and all their Sesame Street friends are taking to the stage to share their love of music.
Jenny, an enthusiastic new music teacher, arrives on Sesame Street only to discover that her instruments are missing. Jenny’s new Muppet friends quickly come to the rescue and discover ‘instruments’ they never knew existed…rubber duckies, trash can lids and even cookie jars. Elmo, Abby Cadabby and friends teach children that everyone can make and enjoy beautiful music together.

Hope you enjoy the show! I’m sure you and your kids won’t forget it!

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!