Disney on Ice is coming to Chicago - I can share a discount!

Feel free to post here and get to know each other!

Moderator: Admin

engineermom21

Disney on Ice is coming to Chicago - I can share a discount!

Post by engineermom21 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Disney On Ice is truly an amazing family experience and everyone should take their kids at least once! My kids have been several times, and I swear they love each performance more than the last!

Disney On Ice is coming to the United Center from September 7-11, 2011. Performance times will vary by day, and tickets are on sales NOW!

You can purchase tickets online at http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/jsjno4
and if you enter the discount code MOM2 you will receive a discount of either $4 off on all weekend performances (Fri-Sun) or 4 tickets for $44 on all weekday performances (Weds-Thurs.)
(Please note that the discount is not valid on Front Row or VIP seats - no double discounts and limit 6 per order.)

Make imagination your destination! Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on a journey into the magical worlds of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Peter Pan and Lilo & Stitch. Discover Ariel and Sebastian’s enchanting undersea kingdom; visit the Pride Lands with Simba and Nala; soar through starry skies with Peter Pan and his sassy fairy friend Tinker Bell; and say “aloha” to fun with Lilo and Stitch. You'll be captivated by the music, beauty and laughter in a journey so magical, you’ll never want to go home.

An added bonus! FREE PARKING in all official United Center parking lots. Go to www.unitedcenter.com for more information.

Hope you and your family are able to attend this magical performance! And don’t forget to tell your friends and family about the great deals!

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them. (www.milesofmarketing.com)