Thomas is coming to Newport, RI (plus another code!)

Feel free to post here and get to know each other!

Moderator: Admin

engineermom21

Thomas is coming to Newport, RI (plus another code!)

Post by engineermom21 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 am

We took our son to this event last year, and he had such an amazing time! You should have seen the smile on his face :) If you have any Thomas fans in your house, you will not want to miss this chance to see Thomas the Tank Engine in person. Honestly, I think I am almost more excited about going back to this than my kids are – it’s going to be a blast!

The "Day Out With Thomas" event is coming to the Newport Dinner Train in Newport, RI
September 1 - 4, 2011. The event is located at 19 Americas Cup Ave and the schedule is 8:30am to 5:00pm Thursday – Sunday. Ticket prices are normally $19.26 (which includes tax) for ages 2 and up but if you go to http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/VenueListi ... eId=242395 and enter the code MOM in the access code box, you get $2.00 off Friday through Sunday trains. Thursday is already discounted (oh, and the code doesn’t work on group tickets of 20 or more).

It’s a full day of activities with Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends. It’s a family event that offers aspiring engineers and their families the unique opportunity to take a ride with the classic storybook engine, Thomas the Tank Engine, at heritage railroads across the country. There’s live continuous entertainment featuring Balloon Artist, Musician, and Magician. There’s also an imagination station featuring rubber stamping, temporary tattoos, coloring and activity sheets, arts and crafts, and much more!! The approximately 25 - minute train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine will depart every 45 minutes, rain or shine!!!

Spread the word about this great event and go enjoy it with your family!!!