Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Baily Circus - Family 4 Pack!

Feel free to post here and get to know each other!

Moderator: Admin

engineermom21

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Baily Circus - Family 4 Pack!

Post by engineermom21 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 pm

The Greatest Show On Earth just got Greater! It has been YEARS since I went to the Circus! And my kids have never been (How is that even possible? I don’t know how I let that happen!) I am so excited that I will finally get the chance to take them! Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will be in Cincinnati at the U.S. Bank Arena from March 11-20, 2011. Use the code GREATEST at http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/180631/1362863 to get a family four pack to any of the shows for $99! The pack includes 4 of each of the following: ticket, (which are regularly $19.50), lemonade, small popcorn and a lollipop. There’s also an All Access Pre-show pass good for an hour that comes FREE with each ticket! Not a bad price for a fun night out with the kiddos, am I right?

It’s supposed to be an awesome show. They are celebrating the 200th anniversary of the birth of legendary P.T. Barnum, the Greatest Showman on Earth! Here is the description I found online: “From the start, the momentum explodes as The Greatest Show On Earth® comes to life in a way that can only be inspired by the greatest showman who ever lived. At Barnum’s FUNundrum!, the funtastic and funbelieveable experience answers the FUNundrum! “

Hopefully you and your family are able to save a bit of money while having an amazing night together!