Toy Story 3 On Ice will be in Chicago 2/2-2/13 (coupon code)

Feel free to post here and get to know each other!

Moderator: Admin

engineermom21

Toy Story 3 On Ice will be in Chicago 2/2-2/13 (coupon code)

Post by engineermom21 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:42 pm

We have seen some of the Disney on Ice shows in the past, and they are truly an amazing experience! We can’t wait for this one! Toy Story 3 On Ice is coming to Chicago from February 2 to February 13 at the United Center. I found the code “MOM2” which will give you $4 off on ANY weekend performance, and make all of the weekday performances only $11! (Weekday means Monday through Thursday or Friday matinee. The code is not valid on Front Row, or VIP seats; no double discounts; limit 6 per order). Just go to www.ticketmaster.com/promo/u0jlgz. For our family of 4, that’s a $16 savings– and since I’m all about a great deal, I’m really excited about this!

Here is some more information about the show:
Have you heard the buzz? The toys are back in town! Disney On Ice presents Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story 3! The summer’s biggest hit movie, Toy Story 3, and memorable moments from Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are hitting the ice in this sensational live production coming to your hometown! Catch all the heroic action when Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie and the Toy Story gang escape from the rambunctious tots of Sunnyside Daycare and race for home in their most daring adventure ever.

Hope this helps someone save some money and have a great weekend with the family!