JoJo Maman Bébé @ Totsy.com is a new clothing line!

Share tips, brag a little, or ask for advice!

Moderator: Admin

love2teach956

JoJo Maman Bébé @ Totsy.com is a new clothing line!

Post by love2teach956 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 am

If you’re a working mom like me, trying to always find a great bargain and love a great deal? Then you definitely need to check out Totsy.com as they host the U.S. debut of the clothing line, JoJo Maman Bébé, beginning March 8th. Totsy.com offers top-name brands for moms, babies and kids ages 0-8, at discounts up to 90% off which is pretty amazing savings! They’ve got quite a variety of products like: apparel, toys, shoes, and beauty from top-name brands.

Totsy.com is proud to host the U.S. debut of JoJo Maman Bébé, the London-based designer of baby and children’s apparel, layette essentials and chic fashions for pregnant and nursing mothers. They’ve earned the distinction in the UK of having really high quality merchandise along with great fashions. I like the designs of breathable fabrics, easy change outfits and super cute nursing tops and dresses for mom! There really is a little of everything for everyone.

The Jojo Maman Bébé event is the first of its kind on Totsy.com and will be live March 8th @ 9pm ET and end March 18th. Don’t forget, all first-time customers qualify for FREE SHIPPING on their first purchase (within 30 days of registration). I’ve got two baby showers to go to in May, so my shopping is all set! Use this link to sign up and buy- http://www.totsy.com/a/momcampaignblogs

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!